Parenting through a global pandemic is hard. Being at home all day with nowhere to go when your children errupt – wanting the same toy, claiming one is copying the other and scream and shout at each other – can send even the most calm parent over the edge.
Siblings quarrel. And there is no two ways around that.
But would you like to get some strategies to better handle
1. Your own response when they don’t see eye to eye
2. And learn how you can be a help – instead of beign a referree ?
Siblings relationship is unique. Living on the same roof and sharing the same parents they get an opportunity to experience both love and hate for the same person without the fear of being left. This volatile relationship can be difficult to understand as a parent – and while we are a necessary part of this relationship we do not need to respond to and give every little fight our FULL attention.
This webinar will give you:
1. A powerful strategy for helping your children HEAR each others’ perspectives.
2. The tools to TRANSLATE what they are really saying.
3. The ability to discern the difference between what you NEED to respond to – and what your children can resolve without your interference.
4. A better understanding of what YOU can do to strenghten the connection between your children.
This live webinar is relevant whatever the age of your children.
There will be an opportunity to ask questions and post comments througout – and you can attend with or without a camera on.
I hope to see you
Error: The account for parentingsuccesscoaching needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page