In the name of peace and love, we go far as mums.
And it is often not clear until we’ve reached our limit and lost our temper, that we have stretched, given and absorbed too much to be able to set a clear and loving boundary.
But have you ever wondered;
• What is the language of a clear and loving boundary?
• How can we ground ourselves when our child triggers us?
• And how do we set a boundary before we’ve reached our limit?
Louise Brooks – parenting and family coach and Charlie Leigh, – local yoga teacher and sound healer – have created this workshop for mums of children of any age who wishes to not only take a time out for themselves to deeply relax, but also receive useful resources to use in particularly hard moments?
This workshop is for you if:
• You yearn for some hands-on-tools to help yourself when you feel overwhelmed or triggered by your child.
• Your no often leads to conflict
• You wish to lead in a more loving way while still being heard.
• You would like to feel reset and grounded and more connected to yourself.
We will meet in the gorgeous Bisley Yurt, where you get to take a time out from busy family life and check in with yourself in the company of other mums.
During this 2-hour workshop, your body and mind will become more connected as we explore the qualities of good boundary setting and ways of dealing with ours and our child’s big emotions.
You will be introduced to practical pranayama (breathwork) techniques and deep relaxation exercises that will enable you to come back to your inner self allowing you to lead from your heart space as you approach the weekend.
If this sounds good, you can reserve your space here
We look forward to seeing you,
Charlie and Louise